• In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
• In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
• That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the virgin Mary.
That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
• That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
• In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
• In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
• Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people.
• In the Lords's Supper and washing of the saints' feet.
• In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
• In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
Our Service Times have resumed to there regular times.
Sunday School 9:30 am • Morning Worship 10:30 am
Sunday Evening Service 6:00 pm
.At this time, there is NO Thursday Night Bible Study
Plan on joining us!